Thursday, May 27, 2010

No parents, I will not type my assignment.

Photobucket

Boys and girls of the world,
don't be who have to be,
be who you want to be.

Photobucket

I want to see your true colours show,
because they will be beautiful like a rainbow.
Break free of stereotyping,
stuff society, it's boring.

Photobucket


However, don't break the law,
and be rude about it.
Mediocracy should not be in your mind,
stand your ground and show who you are.
Lady Gaga.
Madonna.
Frank Sinartra.
Elvis.
Even Albert Einstein.
All put a whole new meaning to induviuality.

Photobucket

However, you don't need to be famous or a genius too,
just show who you are, and I ain't gunna try to change you.
You will be my shooting star, and my favourite.
Don't get defeated by limits,
and get pulled down by gravitational pulls.
Defy everything and anything,
Defy Gravity.

Photobucket

Jordan, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment