Tuesday, May 25, 2010

instead of doing my hospitality assignment;

You’ve got to build it up and then break down, give it a taste and drop your jaw to the ground, then you’ll know what to do and we’ll pick it up, pick it up and give it right back to you. Save your breath and get down with me, I never thought it would be this easy, to spread you like a disease, in this heat you’ll be sweating out your dignity. You'll always be such a catastrophe.
- Four Years Strong - Catastrophe.

Secret love, my escape, take me far far away, secret love, are you there, will you answer my prayer, please take me anywhere but here. Anywhere but here.
- Mayday Parade - Anywhere But Here.

When the stars are shining on you, when the street lights are far beyond you, when the dream lights are turning on, then you know where you are, when the stars are shining brighter, when your heart is beating lighter, when you love without desire, then you know who you are.
- Free Energy - Dream City.

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year and I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction, to everything I fear, cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here.
- All Time Low - Weightless


On a lighter note;
I love Jade Readman <3
She's amazing. (:

Photobucket


Jordan, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment