Tuesday, April 27, 2010

friends.

Friend One.
I miss you, I can't wait to see you. We had so much in common, and we still do. We will forever be bestfriends, and I could never, ever, forget you. (L)

Friend Two.
Halarious. Trustworthy. Helpful. From 2008 to a lifetime of happy memories. (L)

Friend Three.
You can lie, you can be a bitch to people you wanna be, you left, we became good friends. I'm not affected by what you do, and I don't care. 'your a vindictive little bitch, truth be told'. (L)

Friend Four.
I can come to you for anything, and I could trust you with my life. (L)

Friend Five.
We have our up's and down's, but I really hope our friendship doesn't end like this. Please, don't let. You will always be my bestfriend. (L)

Friend Six.
You did amaze me. We need to build to that again. Please. (L)

Friend Seven.
All you've done is help. Sorry. (L)

Friend Eight.
You bitch, you cry, you are wonderful. (L)

Friend Nine.
Cute. Cute. Cute. (L)

Friend Ten.
Bright blonde extensions, make-up, you are the opposite to 'scene kids', your laugh makes me laugh, (L).


Stay with me forever. (L)
Please.


Jordan, x.

1 comment: