Friday, April 30, 2010

The floor is shaking in this Disco Heaven.

I don't really know what to say.
I just feel like writing, like the melodramatic person I am.
Sorry for being so melodramatic, and wasting your time with reading pointless sorry notes to people who don't even care about it.
But I like it.
I'm not a pen and paper type of guy,
I don't know what type of guy I am lately.
I don't know what to do with myself.
I get nervous walking up through the area's in the school.
The intimidating eyes of the older students stare right through me, or so it seems like they do.
Even walking through my area I get a little imtimidated.
I hate those guys who think there cool, and call me a 'faggot', I wish they would all just leave the school, they are not wanted there, by teachers, by students, they don't offer anything to the school except its bad reputation.
I've been told, time and time again, 'oh there just jealous of what you accomplish' 'they will get know where in life if they be like are' BLAH BLAH FUCKEN BLAH. I don't care if they don't get anywhere in life, I honestly don't care if they do, but they certantly not jealous, who would be jealous of me, insecure, bullied, 'lame', 'faggoty', Jordan Readman. I hate them all.
I know parents say 'don't let them get to you' 'tell them to go away' blah, but how can they not fucking get to me, they taunt me, they say shit about me, and soon I will crack and say shit to them, and you know the outcome of that, I will get fucking bashed. So I have to control myself.
Yet again, I hate them all.
But I think they are the insecure ones, they have so many problems in there life they don't want to share, they decide to make fun of others, I know I may sound like a primary school student, but I know it's true.

ANYWAY!

Yeah, I don't know what to write now.
I hate people.

Jordan, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment