Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CAPS.

Lately I've done a lot of thinking, a lot of realising. It really doesn't do well. I have a fear of responsibility. The future is scaring me. I don't want year 10 to finish. Miserable right? Chiddy Bang says 'I ain't ever growing up' and I agree with him completely, I don't want to grow up, because do you know what comes with growing up? Maturing, Real world and the worst of them ;
R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y.
That means, Uni/Tafe/Work Experience and a job. It's not the job that worries me, it's the university side of it. I don't even know what to do, and I'm expected to have a slight idea in three weeks. No. No. No. No. I can't do that. I can't really do much.
Last Wednesday; we got given a book that shows these university's and there courses offered and pre-requisites involved too get in to them. I've never been so scared in my life.. It was horrible to actually think that. In two and a half years, I will be waiting for my OP/Ranking. It's not a long time. Year 8/9 and the part of year 10 I have done have flew by. It's terrible.
I'm terrified..

Photobucket


'All that I need is this moment. This moment…'



No comments:

Post a Comment