Tuesday, July 6, 2010

conjoined sentences

I'm looking up but letting love down. I'm becoming to think the more I try to get things right and sort out situations and confrontations, the more I get lost within my selfish thoughts of what I want and need. I'm getting most of the things I want but with the more I'm getting, the more I'm starting to lose sight of my own thoughts and pretty much my own life. My beliefs are becoming hazed and my standards are low. I'm hanging by a thread of the interception between right and wrong. I'm trying to float upon water, seeing to everyone's needs while struggling with my own. I don't want to sound stuck up, but sometimes I do feel like I'm taken for granted. It's not like I don't take stuff from people, it's the gratitude and attention I give to some people and I just don't seem to get it back. I'm probably just sounding like a whining bitch now, but I want to ask you something; What's the point in trying so hard in life when we all come out dead anyway?


Photobucket


Jordan, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment