Tuesday, June 8, 2010

wonder.

Photobucket

Have you ever wondered;
why life is what it is?

It crosses my mind everyday.
People say; Life is what you make it.
I don't know if I can agree.
Because you don't make life to be disapointing,
but it still disapoints you.
I have no idea why.
I think from February,
my life is kind of been a bit wierd, different to what it used to be.
It is really kind of annoying.
I don't like it, but theres no way I can turn back time.
Nearly everyday I say to myself,
"If I could turn back time, I wouldn't of done that. I wouldn't of talked to this person" and so on.
I don't regret it, but I don't enjoy looking back on it.
However, mistakes help you realise not what to do later on in life, right?

This is going nowwhere,
I have no inspiration whatsoever and my imagination is at an all time low.
Well, I do have inspiration, but I just don't want to write about it.
I'm so boring lately, whats wrong with me?
I need something to happen, a look in to complexity or to take in the beauty from the simpler things?


Jordan, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment