Tuesday, June 22, 2010

it's such a good vibration!

The song 'Good Vibrations' that the t.v show Glee covered,
generally makes me happy on the inside.
But as soon as I take out my ear phones and collect my hearing,
I'm back in the real world.
The world where I'd rather run myself in to a wall and go in to a coma and dream about stuff then be in.
Weird, I know. But I don't care. I'm over it.
It's the same with dance,
as soon as I stop dancing and walk outside,
I'm once again, back in the real world.
You know what is really annoying about our world;
Humans strive for everything possible and put there life in to it,
but come on guys,
if you put your life work in to something that you probably won't even use,
it's practical suicide.
It's like smoking yourself to death, but with knowledge...

Jordan, x.


No comments:

Post a Comment