Wednesday, September 1, 2010

haha!

Anyway you want it, that's the way you need it!
I sort of love this song. I am currently listening to the Glee Version!
I am too cool, way too cool.

If anyone does actually read my blog, have you realised my posts are not a lame and depressing any more. It is because nothing has happened to fuck shit up in a while. It's good. Very good. I have also grown above to subtle messages in my posts, no matter how annoying people are, I don't any more. Mainly because I can't be bothered. Life is good.

All I need now is a beautiful place, that I can visit and that not many people know about. I would take a book and write down my thoughts. I would take a camera, to capture the emotions and atmosphere of the place I am. My iPod for the soundtrack to my days. I want to drop the stress I will have off my shoulders and my leave everyone behind. I want somewhere like this. Somewhere only I know.

bench peace Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment